Blurry Textures

Axel

Hallo!

There has been discussion somewhere around here and even outside these forums regarding blurred textures when activated FTX EU.

I tested this in Innsbruck area without FTX EU active and found crisp textures, never becoming blurred. After avtivating FTX EU, textures were blurred and did not load properly or became sharp as they should be.

Is there by now any fix for that without any trial and error in fsx.cfg? Think this problem is related rather to ORBX.

Thanks for any advise!

Best regards,

Axel

Hallo Henrik,

thanks. I know, but I think no way to keep the EU England and Wales active while using other sceneries? Can one of the developers please explain why FTX causes blurry textures on other sceneries? Thanks! Hope there will be a fix soon!

Best,

Axel

Hi Axel,

without knowledge of:

a. your system specs, settings, OS

b. What you have installed and I do not mean only FTX products

it is as good as trying to predict which number will be up for the next winning lottery ticket,

hence we aren't clear voyants here, so without relevant info we can't answer your questions.

Hallo Wolter,

it is same system like you have in your specs, OC to 4.7 but 1gb 580GTX. SSD drives. I use UTX and GEX. Austria professional. But evidence is that when having FTX EU activated the blurries occur, when deactivating, textures are steadily sharp. I test it in same scenario with same default aircraft. Maybe with FTX Global and solution with FTX Central (no more switching between the sceneries) this problem might be gone?

I cannot really imagine that an area scenery that I am not flying in (FTX EU) harms the textures in a totally different area (Austria) btw, happens not only in Austria Prof., also in default areas Hm... :wacko:

Best regards,

Axel

Archived