Anyone in Australia recommend online stores for 3d TV's?

Hi,

Anyone in Australia can point me to some good sites that sell 3d TV's? I look in the usual JBhifi, Harvey Norm, Dick Smith, Good Guys but there is limited choice for LG tv's. (read up that the Cinema 3D was good) I did find a site called Bing Lee but there wasn't too much choice and good old Kogan is just odd.

I guess I've been spoiled for choice after living in North America and would be more than happy to shop online rather than in the stores. Just need to know where to look on this side of the world :-)

Thanks,

Andrew

Doesn't matter. Totally different marketing experience out here in the stores plus harder to get the previous years models. Will wait a month for all the new line up to make an appearance and see what's under $2000 for an active big screen or may be dreaming ;-)

• 2 months later...

stay away from online my advice. I bought a 55 inch 3d tv from an online store I wont mention but they are based in Melbourne starts with K anyway I'm sure you can figure out who. anyway the tv blew up after 12 hours and I had a nightmare getting it back and my money back. Eventually it was sorted but not for over a week of chasing them then two weeks to get my money back.

I went to a reliable store after that bought a LG 55 3d and its great. yes I paid much more for it but it hasn't failed me!

Archived