AU Traffic XML Doc

Hello

Just got a query about my AUTraffic v4 install. I've had issues with clean up scripts before with Orbx installs for some reason so this all in one new version suits me fine although i still had to do a manual uninstall. All seems well, however, i have the updated Traffic xml file in the script folder which is 'Orbx_cpl_ftxauai' but i also have above it one named 'Orbx_cpl_ftxai' dated back to 8/10. Can i delete this as maybe it should have been deleted by a clean up script?

Thanks Graham for the AUTraffic program. Great Freeware.

I'm not really sure why the cleanup scripts are not working on your system, they are just simple batch files which seem to be working everywhere else. Anyway, you are correct in that the file named 'Orbx_cpl_ftxai' dated 8/10 can be removed.

You may also wish to remove the older User Guide from your User Documents folder, 'FTX AU Traffic User Guide.pdf' as well as the version file from your User Documents\Versions folder, 'FTXAITRAFFIC.TXT'.

I'm not really sure why the cleanup scripts are not working on your system, they are just simple batch files which seem to be working everywhere else.

Yes Graham its one of lifes mysteries. I know we have been over this before and i'm still none the wiser.

Thanks for the reply. I will remove the .xml entry.

Archived