FFS Store off line key generator

jaydor

I am following the instructions to get a keyfile for manual validation on another computer.

I am entering the correct information to the FSS Store. The returning file from the FSS Store is coming back as a FSC file and the Install is not recognising it as it should be a FSK File.

Any help please..

There is no contact information on the FSS page, so I assume it is a topic on here.

James

I did find the contact email section on FSS but trying to access it all my page just turns black..

I have tried using a second computer and the same results for the file as in original post are again the same and the blackout page for email contact the same..

I did find the contact email section on FSS but trying to access it all my page just turns black..

I have tried using a second computer and the same results for the file as in original post are again the same and the blackout page for email contact the same..

Hi jaydor, sorry to hear of the troubles with emailing us. You can send a direct email to store [at] flightsimstore [dot] com and I'll try and assist you with the manual validation.

Archived