SAK Elevation Problem at PAVD

dbarry

Hi there,

first try and cycle FTX Central to default fsX and then back to NA hitting Apply on both counts, if that doesn't help try the following

Please check that there are no two identical files with a different extension at ....\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery folder named ADE_FTX_SAK_PAVD_elevation_adjustment

if that is not the case then check if the ADE_FTX_SAK_PAVD_elevation_adjustment. file has a .BGL extension, if it has a .OFF extension then rightclick and rename it to a .BGL extension

Well, I guess my first problem is that FTX Central will apply default but will not apply NA. I gives an error message that I had reported earlier. FSX will not install the Orbx scenery files in settings- scenery.

"Access to the path D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX\Autogen\RoofDescriptions.spb is denied."

I have probably received this message 30 times in a dozen computer sessions.

Well, I guess my first problem is that FTX Central will apply default but will not apply NA. I gives an error message that I had reported earlier. FSX will not install the Orbx scenery files in settings- scenery.

"Access to the path D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX\Autogen\RoofDescriptions.spb is denied."

Wondering if FTX Central is up to date. The version that is giving me so much problem is "version 1.0 Build 1029 0ctober 2012"

There is no "ADE_FTX_SAK_PAVD_elevation_adjustment" file in scenery- world subdirectories

Thank you for your prompt assistance. All of my Orbx products are dead in water (I can't load them.)

1. Main Drive D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX (properties-read only checkbox is unchecked) Hidden checkbox is checked;

2. UAC control slider is down to "never notify";

3. I only have one user account and it is "username, administrator". Under the advanced user properties window: (Default profile 1.5mb, username\username 606mb, username\UpdatusUser 7.64mb) it looks like Default is probably used.

4. I'm lost, don't know what AV scanner proggy is.

NB: One new thing I noticed is that Orbx instructs us to have Microsoft.net 3.5 loaded. Well I do not have it loaded. Up to now, I have dismissed that reqirement because I have Microsoft.net 4.5 version 4.5.50709 installed. Is this a problem?

me again,

to 1. hidden checkbox also should be unticked

to 2. that's OK

to 3. that's OK

to 4. AV scanner proggy = Anti Virus program

to N.B. for the .Net Framework downloads please check here => http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/search.aspx?q=.net%20framework

a. please install the 3.5 .Net Framework

b. please install the latest library files and eventual updates for your installed ORBX FTX products with taking into account to install the latest library files last of all

c. the patches and updates are available here => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

Thank You Sir,

I think it was the fullterrain - support - update - DOT.net 4.0 download that fixed the FTX Central Problem. That update program indicates a FTX Central program modification.

To me, your help should not be wasted on this particular topic title. This is an important fix. Hopefully others could benefit if your forum moderator would move it to - perhaps, another topic about FTX Central error messages.

Now, back to this topics subject: SAK Elevation problem at PAVD. Yes the upgrades did not help the airport elevation problem.

There is no \scenery\world\ADE_FTX_SAK_PAVD_elevation_adjustment file in that subdirectory.

me again,

if there's no ADE_FTX_SAK_PAVD_elevation_adjustment in your Scenery/World/scenery folder then that would suggest that SAK is not correctly installed, could you please try and re-install SAK by rightclicking the exe and then select to run as Administrator, when installed then please run the latest library files again with the same method by installing them as Administrator

Solved: Your instructions to install missing program control files and then reinstall Orbx scenery and the most curent library file has resolved the problems. Thank you for the excellent support; definitely well done.

Archived