FTX Central Unhandled Exceptioni

dbarry

New Build only FSX scenery

Installed Misty Fjords (install OK)

installed from disk FTX Blue US/CAN (install OK) w/ update (install OK)

installed FTX Ketchikan (install OK and FTX Central Working)

Installed FTX NA Blue Southern Alaska (install bust and FTX Central error message:

:::Unhandled exception

:::Access to the path "D:\FSX\Autogen\Roof Descriptions.sub is denied.

Tried reinstalling "blue Southern" over the first install but that did not help.

I HATE THE WAY ORBX DOES NOT HAVE AN UNINSTALL PROGRAM

Note: when opening FTX Central - as Administrator using the Orbx\FTX Central\ .exe file or by using the Icon "FTX Central" I find North America "active" but there are no FTX scenery files loaded in FSX. All the FTX scenery files are missing from FSX-settings-scenery even the ones for "Blue US/CAN and Ketchikan". When I switch back and forth in Central from Default and North America I always get an unhandled exception.

Another Frustrating Problem: It seems like the FlightSim Store load - downloads and installs the program and then dublicates itself by trying to download another load to be installed behind the first load that it just installed.

New Build only FSX scenery

Installed Misty Fjords (install OK)

installed from disk FTX Blue US/CAN (install OK) w/ update (install OK)

installed FTX Ketchikan (install OK and FTX Central Working)

Installed FTX NA Blue Southern Alaska (install bust and FTX Central error message:

:::Unhandled exception

:::Access to the path "D:\FSX\Autogen\Roof Descriptions.sub is denied.

Tried reinstalling "blue Southern" over the first install but that did not help.

I HATE THE WAY ORBX DOES NOT HAVE AN UNINSTALL PROGRAM

Note: when opening FTX Central - as Administrator using the Orbx\FTX Central\ .exe file or by using the Icon "FTX Central" I find North America "active" but there are no FTX scenery files loaded in FSX. All the FTX scenery files are missing from FSX-settings-scenery even the ones for "Blue US/CAN and Ketchikan". When I switch back and forth in Central from Default and North America I always get an unhandled exception.

1. Also tried the delete the *.OFF files in scenery/world/scenery files. That made no difference.

2. Also did the start-stop, start-stop sequence in fsx with wait time between for file saves, then do a default-NA. That made no difference.

3. NB.................One thing that might have caused a problem was my selecting an .exe configuration program in FSX\Orbx that is supposed th remove my Orbx scenery files fron the FSX settings-scenery file???

Another Frustrating Problem: It seems like the FlightSim Store load - downloads and installs the program and then dublicates itself by trying to download another load to be installed behind the first load that it just installed.

Archived