Pacific Northwest won't install?

coolness775

Hi Orbx

Since yesterday where i bought the Pacific Northwest for FSX (download) i've had trouble installing it. Once i open the installer it uses 30 minutes or so to prepare the installer and unwrapping it, and then uses 10 seconds to install the scenery to FSX. When i open FSX, there is absolutely no change at all to the scenery in the region, but all my AI-traffic has vanished? When i look in the FSX folders i can't find PNW files either. In the ORBX folder (which lies within my FSX main folder) there is no files from the PNW either, only from my other ORBX purcase from last year which was the Northern Rockies. So the situation is, that after the installer has told me that the installation was succesfull, PNW still haven't been installed properly, only change is that my AI-traffic has disappeared.

Order number for PNW:

FSS0209813

It seems like the installer fails to install any files into the Orbx folder within the main FSX folder. Like the problem lies within the installer. I tried to install the service pack 5 for PNW, and those files went into the Orbx folder with no problems. I am really lost and frustrated. Any advices on how to make the installer "work" would be much appreciated.

Problem solved. Many thanks Wolter, i just had not got enough space available on the hard drive. Still a small problem though. The ai in North America is still missing. I noticed this file in the scenery/world/scenery folder: trafficAircraft.bgl.DISABLET-FOR-FTX-AI. I suppose that one has to be changed somehow?

When i open FTX central and click the "Orbx control panel" button, the list below is empty. I don't seem to have any options for the control panel, and nowhere to select FTX traffic to be active or not..

And when i try to open the *exe called Orbx Control Panel it won't open, but says "No configuration file specified"...

Archived