EGNW Wickenby - Trees on runway

avt309947

I thought I had my obsession with FS under control until you guys came along! I would like to thank you for adding an entirely new dimension to our wonderful community. My latest Airhauler flight found me routed EGNM to EGNW with 649kgs of clothing. Imagine my surprise when on finals I saw a forest of trees strategically planted across the runway. Some clever flying ensured that I did not damage the paintwork on my nice new T210 but for future visits I was wondering if you could take a look at the problem. I have no other 3rd party scenery loaded and I have tried toggling FTX Central to default then back to EU. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards Adrian. BTW If anyone could tell me why pressing return when composing a post does not take me to a new line I would also be grateful.

Paul

Thanks for coming back to me. I did say previously that I dont have any 3rd party scenery loaded but I forgot to include all the UK2000 extreme airports which I do have loaded. Is it likely that there could be a conflict? I cant send a screen at the moment as Im at work. Will do so this evening

Thanks again

Adrian

Paul

Here is the screenshot of Wickenby with trees on the runway. I removed UK2000 Doncaster as I thought that this might be the problem but to no avail. I also tried reducing autogen but no luck either. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Adrian

Posted Image

Hi,

1. First i would try disabling all UK2000 airports and see if that fixes it, if it does you can start re-enabling the uk2000 airports 1 at a time to see which 1 is conflicting.

2. Do you have any traffic addons as they normal have there own afcad files which conflict with ours

3. check you have this file "ADE_FTX_ENG_EGNW_CVX.bgl" located here "{fsx}\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY\scenery\"

Paul

Paul

This is becoming a real mystery.

I completed all three items in your list and found an old TrafficX folder with afcads which I assumed would be the culprit but no joy.I have also checked for duplicate AFCADS and found no others. All UK2000 scenery is disabled in the scenery library and I have reloaded FSX after each change. The EGNW file you mention is in the right place and I have checked it in AFX.

I know that this is nothing to do with FTX and is something to do with my system. If you have any other ideas I'd be glad to hear them.

Thanks again

Adrian

All

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'm back from my travels now. I know how to take a screenshot but how do I take a screen shot of the entire scenery library?

Thanks

Adrian

Archived