Orcas and now green all around and textures wrong.

Hello, first post. I downloaded and installed the free Orcas scenery. Then since I didn't know how to uninstall it I deleted the ORBX from the scenery library, deleted the ORBX folder, and even used regedit to delete all references to ORBX and FTX. But my system is still messed up. I see a large green area around my plane anywhere I am in the world in the top down view and everything is green.

I have GEX and UT installed. I have no idea what files may be corrupted or how to fix them.

I have FSX with Accel, and all the latest service packs.

Please help.

Hi there,

for support queries, please be so ind and add your ordernumber(s) to your sig as per forum rules.

for info on how to do that please have a read here => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

Thank you :)

I'm sorry but I don't have an order number as I didn't order anything, this was freeware from FTX. I don't understand these forum rules, could somebody please help me and tell me what I need to do in order to properly get on the forum? Thanks. I really am lost here as this is not like other forum software so please pardon my ignorance. I am overwhelmed. I don't even know how to have it auto send to my email any replies as I just happened to look and saw your's. And thanks for replying.

This forum software (IPB) is EXACTLY like other forum software, with one caveat. You must make one post on the Validation thread (as you were instructed when you registered)

Exactly which FTX freeware are you using?

Can you perhaps post a screengrab of your FSX scenery library. That may help.

Archived