Dulles KDLS terrain problem

peebee

Hi, Ive been doing a helicopter flight down the Columdia River, hopping from one airfield to another along the river. When I dropped into KDLS Dulles I've found this!!. I have North America UTX installed as well as orbx. Is there anything I can do at my end to correct it?

Posted Image

peebee

Thanks Wolter, I do have the latest libraries and as a routine I go through the default when switching sceneries. I've carried out many of the adjustments from the compatibility thread. I'll go through them and check if I missed any.

Best regards peebee

Well I've reset the scenery via FTX PNW- default- PNW just to be sure. The latest library is installed. And it's no different so I'm guessing its a compatibility issue with UTX. But why just this airport?

Peebee

Hi Peebee,

just double checked at my end here and all is fine

post-152-0-12853500-1365459662_thumb.jpg

please check in your ....\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery folder for a file named ADE_FTX_CRM_KLDS_elevation_adjustment this file should have the .BGL extension when FTX Central is set to NA, if it has the extension .OFF then rightclick and rename it to .BGL

Another option is that there is a file that affects KDLS, could be from an addon traffic program or some other scenery

I propose to do a search for files which contain KDLS in their name, that how I would do it

Archived