FTX NA AI - Missing texture maps?

Good morning. I have the FTX PNW package and the freeware AI, along with some of the freeware PNW airports. When I run a utility to check my aircraft.cfg files, I encountered the following messages:

\SimObjects\Airplanes\FTX NA Beechcraft King Air A100 - [fltsim.5] - missing texture map [texture=C-FNAJ]

\SimObjects\Airplanes\FTX NA Beechcraft King Air A100 - [fltsim.6] - missing texture map [texture=C-FNSC]

\SimObjects\Airplanes\FTX NA Cessna 402A - [fltsim.0] - missing texture map [ui_variation=C-GSRL]

Apparently these specific texture folders were left out of the install packages. Can these be downloaded somewhere to insure all the textures are availabe for the FTX AI?

Thank you

--WH

Thought I might bump this up to see if I can get a response from somebody. I didn't realize this would be such a complicated issue. Can someone confirm that these three FTX NA Aircraft texture files exist or not?? And if they do exist, where I might be able to find them?? I would really appreciate a response. Thank you.

A dilemma: If you have the PNW package - please add your order number to your sig to get support:
/>http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

If you don't, you will not see any FTX AI traffic as typically the freeware airports don't have FTX AI traffic...

A dilemma: If you have the PNW package - please add your order number to your sig to get support:

http://www.orbxsyste...ig-for-support/

If you don't, you will not see any FTX AI traffic as typically the freeware airports don't have FTX AI traffic...

Thanks for the response. I've added my Flightsim Pilot Shop order number for the PNW Ver. 1.0 CD to my sig. I realized my error after my post, and hope that is what is needed. Since I installed the PNW package, Service Pack 5, the latest OBXLIBS, and all the freeware airports and AI traffic for PNW, I had assumed that the aircraft in question were part of the freeware AI aircraft package by Graham.

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been unwell this past week so flight simming has been somewhat on hold. The two Beechcraft A100 textures you list are indeed included in the install package so I'm not sure why you are missing them. Perhaps if you reinstall the pack they may appear.

The Cessna 402A texture is in fact missing - I don't have a texture for that one and it should not have been included in aircraft config file and the traffic file. I'll arrange for it to be removed in the next update.

Thanks, Graham.

Looks like I found the issue with the missing King Air textures. Apparently the aircraft.cfg reference was in error. Both actual folders are texture=C-GNAJ and texture=C-GNSC, and not texture=C-FNAJ and texture=C-FNSC.

So the only missing AI texture folder is texture=C-GSRL for the FTX NA Cessna 402A which is a repaint by Dave Hall. I'll update my aircraft.cfg so its not listed.

Thanks for responding.

• 1 year later...

Archived