Issue with EGFF

Matthew Curry

Hello,

I have a problem with Cardiff international which has been bothering me for some time. I don't think anyone else has come across it as I have had a quick glance through the forums and found nothing.

It seems that there is either a ground texture file or a terrain exclude file missing maybe? I have re installed Wales (though without uninstalling it first) and I am patched up to the latest versions of everything.

Here are some examples of my problem: Posted Image

And again facing starboard:

Posted Image

Any and all help would be much appreciated,

Matt Curry

Aviator of Yesteryear

Good point! I do have the same problem when it is there though, I took the shots while I was messing around with the insertion points to see if there was a clash.

Post another screenshot with FTX EGFF enabled so that we can see if there's anything obvious. Also as John suggested a shot of the scenery library.

Greg

Can you please check to see if you have 25 files in: Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGFF\Scenery folder?

ORBX_EGFF_30cm.bgl should be in there.

Edward, you are perfectly correct, I only have 24 files and the one you specify is not among them. So now we know what the problem might be any ideas on a fix? I will give a new install a try.

Thanks,

Matt

Archived