Cairns Install issue

84corvette

Gentlemen,

I have just received YMML, YBBN and YBCS from the FSPilot shop - boxed versions (CD). Have installed both YMML and YBBN, without a problem, Cairns (on the other hand) will not install what so ever.

The disk is being seen and read; however, this is what I am getting instead of the installation:

Posted Image

I have tried a number of times to get it to run but without success. Is there anyway I am able to get a download link for this purchase instead of having to go through the rigmarole of having to get another copy from FSPilot shop? I have waited a long time to get this particular scenery, so having this problem is very annoying.

Also, one other thing, the Day Night Texture files. Currently, they are set to Night. How do I change that setting for the Day set?

Cheers,

Tony

Hi Tony, send an email to info@orbxsystems.com with your purchase receipt and we'll see what can be done.

The day/night switch should be two icons on your desktop called FTX Day and FTX Night. Select FTX Day to disable the lights.

If those icons don't exist download the latest Orbxlibs and run its installer as Administrator to get them back onto your desktop.

Archived