wales and patch

paula

I am new to this site and could not find an answer yet to my problem. After installment of wales and the patch I still got this message. Custom Files Validation Report

FSX file does not exist.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\Global\Texture\BridgeRoads.dds

FSX file does not exist.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\Global\Texture\BridgeRoads.dds I have no clue what it is. I uninstalled and started again but the same result.I also installed the patch according the rules with europe checked.

that was the problem and it is solved now. thanks for that. a last question: I use dx10 for fsx and I got strange trees on the side of the roads. I can get rid of it by unchecking the 3d trees. my question is 1. will there be a patch for it or can I get rid of it , by buying a software program called the converter for dx 10.

well I have read that wales i.e egff cardiff was not dx10 compateble and according orbx this effect could be avoid by uncheck the boxes in 3d grass in control panel . thats what i did. Was asking whether there will be a patch for it.

Hi there,

Indeed Bill Womack is re-working his 3D grass to be DX10 compatible but he's running into some issues with that, although knowing Bill's tenacity he will overcome those :)

In the meantime you can simply disable the 3D grass using the airport control panel and you won't see those square blocks anymore.

yes I already did and will wait for the patch in the future.

thanks for the reply.

I have two remaining questions yet as a newbee.

1- do I have to place all of my buyings in the signature or is it enough to mention the ordernumber during a question.

2- If I will buy the orbx world scenery which will shortly comes out, what will roughly the total memory gb will do

thanks in advanced

paula

• 1 month later...

I've emailed Bill to check on progress and will report back.

Thanks John. Loving the Orbx Scenery. Getting back into simming after about an 8 year layup ! UK and Wales are superb :-) Many thanks for an excellent product and support !

• 2 weeks later...

Aww come on guys. I hate feeling like I'm pestering but it was the 25th of May when John said he was going to mail Bill.

If theirs some kind of technical problem that means it's never going to happen I'm happy with that. I love the product.

Just like to know whats happening ^-^

Archived