Anyone able to use Temsco heliport in Skagway?

billhuntsman

Last night I tried the Dodosim 206 helicopter at Temsco heliport in Skagway. I tried taking off from helipads #3 and from #7 and both times got a crash a few feet off the ground with no visible contact with anything. I didn't crash when taking off from the regular Skagway airport. I was wondering if anyone else is able to take off from these helipads or if this issue is unique to me. Anyone game to test this? Thanks. I wanted to know this before I put it as an issue in the support forum.

(I know I could disable crash detection, but would prefer not to do this as many of my aircraft have engine damage modelling that requires crash detection to work properly.)

Bill

Hi bill, if you are referring to the cumulative wear feature of the dodosim 206, it does not require crash detection to be on. That is a scenery feature and the cumulative wear feature on the dodosim is related to aircraft programming. If that is not what you are referring to, crash boxes are a very hard thing to get right in size, if they are default objects made by ms the boxes are usually way to big and cause a lot of issues unfortunately.

Archived