Librairies overwrite airports?

Roger Ramjet

I decided to download the latest library. According to the FTX website this is supposed to be installed last. After installing the libraries Vlad's CEN4 turned generic and not looking anything like his original airport. I'm pretty new to this so I don't know how Orbx exactly works but I looked at the scenery library and found the libraries installed on top above CEN4. I figured I'd move it down below CEN4 but it made no difference. How can installing a new library overwrite a custom airport? Do I just re-install CEN4?

Thanks

Hi Roger,

the library files do not overwrite any airports in any form or way, the library files contain all objects and texture files for those and the latest version of FTX Central, so not sure what happens on your end but ther must be something else that is causing your issue.

handy would be if you could post up a screenshot or two to make it easier for us to determine the issue at hand

In case you don't know how to post screenshots on the forums , please have a read here => http://www.orbxsyste...he-orbx-forums/

Thanks for your reply Walter. I found the culprit. I had to do a system restore and restore-pointed back a couple of days while CEN4 was still installed. It was still listed in the scenery library but when I went to check the Addon Scenery folder it was missing for some reason. Reinstalled and fixed.

Thanks again!

Archived