Another Day in the office!!!(same as Voz forums)

hutchie

hey everyone..just have some pics of today when i was working at Aerotec(www.aerotec.com.au) it was a pretty good day..here it is :

first flight T-28

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The passenger in VH-ZUK in this shot is a good friend of Lynnette Zuccoli, he is John Macarthur, a ex-RAF, U-2 Pilot who Went over Russia alot. he  completed the mission before Jack Nole  had the famous crash in Russia.

Posted Image

T-6 VH-SNJ

Posted Image

Chippy VH-ZCM

Posted Image

These aircraft decided to pop in for a couple of days

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking, sorry if it is a bit confusing i am rushed for time. Cheers

What a great set of photos Hutchie.

That last plane... if I am not mistaken its an ag plane from NZ called the "Fletcher". Well that turbo version looks like a medical experiment that went horribly wrong... I thought only the English had the ability to design 'aesthetically challenged' airplanes, well that one just busts that myth.  ;D

Cheers

What a great set of photos Hutchie.

That last plane... if I am not mistaken its an ag plane from NZ called the "Fletcher". Well that turbo version looks like a medical experiment that went horribly wrong... I thought only the English had the ability to design 'aesthetically challenged' airplanes, well that one just busts that myth.   ;D

Cheers

it is basically a fletcher with a PT-6.. They call them Cresco's. same wings as a 750XL but different fuse.

Archived