EGFF

GrayRider

I have a few questions I want to ask about Wales and EGFF

1) A little while ago I added the latest patch that released,related to Wales/EGFF and EGCW.After I installed the patch.I started my sim and selected EGFF.I noticed there isn't any parking spots to choose from.It only has the active runway to choose from?.I'm pretty sure,before the patch.I was able to select a parking spot to start from.

2) There appears to be afcad issues,related to the GA traffic.I watched one land,and after it touched down.The plane disapperaed.I watched another GA plane taxi out,and after crossing the runway.going to runway 30.This plane disappeared as well?.

3) I'm adding a screenshot in the air above EGCW.I want to ask if there is in fact a texture blending issue?, sceen in the shot provided.I'm sure this GA field is default.All areas out around and beyound EGCW look normal to me etc.

Posted Image

Thanks for any feedback

GrayRider

Hi,

1. I can still select parking spots, sometimes it takes a second before they show, try clicking on the airport below then back and they should be there.

2. Not sure on, i had some traffic moving around and didn't notice any disappearing

3. looks corrects, its very hard to get it to always blend some parts just don't.

I'd try re-installing the patch again if your parking spots still are not there.

Paul

There is ample parking for both Airliners and GA aircraft at the Orbx EGFF. If you are not seeing any then I suspect something has gone amiss with your install or something else on your system is overriding the Orbx APX file. Without one or two 2 clues it's pretty hard for us to help out so perhaps a screenshot or two of your EGFF airport may assist plus some info on what else you have installed for Wales.

Archived