Strange Applied region - AU Gold

Duley

Hello!

I use the products from FTX since a time ago, but never bothered to update them.

In the last days, reinstalling FSX, I decided to turn them on and since then I'm finding a number of problems. First started with the screen below when tried to apply AU Gold:

Posted Image

So I decided to download all the patches and update the Orbx Libraries. The "unhandled exception" was solved but the AU Gold region become odd. When I apply the region, see the coastline well designed, but with the default scenery. When I apply the default FSX, see the coastline badly drawn (like default) but the houses like when the scenery is applied. Screens below:

AU Gold Deactivated

Posted Image

AU Gold Activated (please, note a river on the right that is not shown in the previous screen).

Posted Image

What i did wrong?

Hi Duley,

Its doesn't look like AU_Gold is installed correctly from your pictures, may I suggest:

- Set FTXcentral to [Default]

- Delete the 4 x AU_Gold folders located in FSX/ORBX/FTX_AU:

FTXAU05_ROADS

FTXAU25_SCENERY

FTXAU26_SHORES

FTXAU28_CUSTOM

---------------------------

Then run the AU_Gold installer, followed by the Orbxlibs, set FTXcentral to [Australia], and test somewhere in AU_Gold... Brisbane/Coffs Harbor

If all looks OK, go the next step:

- Make sure FTXcentral is set to [Australia], run the SP4.002 AU servicpack, followed by the Orbxlibs, check you are set to [Australia] and recheck Brisbane/Coffs Harbor

Hi Tim!

Thanks for the reply.

Tried your suggestions, but no deal in the first step. Still the same. Look at the shore line when the scenery is applied:

Posted Image

But the houses is looking like the default scenery.

In the scenery library, should i have the NA PNW activated? Take a look:

Posted Image

Hi,

Yes those entries should be active regardless of which Orbx region you have selected, returning to [Default] will turn those off

The fact you have those patterns in the coast indicates you have at least installed some of it as those are there in real life, but the more crucial parts are not appearing, and it looks like something is preventing the changes, perhaps an Antivirus program

Try this - right click on your FTXcentral icon>>properties>>Compatibility and tick the 'Run this program as an administrator', then switch to [Default] and back to [Australia], pressing 'Apply' each time

A shot below is how this area looks at my end:

post-1322-0-18803500-1362197375_thumb.jp

Archived