Carenado C152 Repaint - Australian monuments

hansss

There's so many remarkable things in Australia (not only FTX ;) ). But what do all people know? Right, those kangaroos and Qantas  :D

A good reason to go for a repaint as a homage for both celebreties. If someone wants to use it, download it here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have fun,

Hans

Thanks for your kind words, guys!

Gizmo, part of this belongs to you. Why? I've started work for VH-IVZ, came over here and saw your fantastic job. No chance and no need to do it better  :)

So I decided better do some fictitious paint again. And if I'm honest, thinking about quaint and funny paints is great fun for me.

Another variation of this paint scheme using colours and logo of german forum vfr-flightsimmer.de looks like this:

Posted Image

Well, next will be Tasair VH-UNE (Gizmo???  ;) ) and then maybe thinking about a wombat design  :D

Cheers,

Hans

Hey Hans

Sorry that i beat you to VH-IVZ ;) & thanks for your kind words on my work :)

it was a pretty fun paint even though the differing pixel density was a pita at times

I have any plans for

VH-IGX

VH-JWU

VH-AIF

all for carenado C152's these wont be start for a week or so thought as atm im working on a real air decathalon repaint of VH-NEL with custom bumps & specs ive got a clean version done just got to dirty her up a bit ;)

ive been asked if i'll port C152 carenado repaints to the JF freeware C152 but if you saw the repaint base for that aircraft you'ed know why i havent done any work for it

basically its a mess and id need to spend a week just making a base texture for it,how JF could have sold a model with such a messy texture is beyond me but then again abacus do it all the while!

anyhows now im just ranting

Id suggest popping over to http://www.aussiex.org and joining the forums overs there as its pretty cool community of repainters who do some killer Oz based (and other places)repaints

we also keep a running dibs liston what aircraft we'ed like to repaint so ppl dont end up spending time duplicating paints! hehe

Great work on the fictitious stuff ive done a few of my own (some never released) but i always found that side by side ppl wanted RL repaints and id end up getting requests asking me to mod paints to look like XXX and so on that said doing VH-HVI did give me an idea to do a "stop the pigeon" Dastardly & Muttley repiant ;)

All the best again great work & i hope to see you over at OZx very soon

Cheers

Steve

Archived