This was brought to my attention, any idea anyone ?

Jay Kae

lol Taph

@cvearl, the machine that was purchased for the flight club has been integrated into the dedicated server now, as GameSpy put me on hold, they must have known it was coming to an end so the hardware is still being put to good use just not for the PNW flight club unfortunately :(

Jay, I don't know exactly how it works, but I would think that you would need to receive many nominations to get on the list.

I don't know the other guys, (I don't really know you personally) but I do know you deserve to be there.

Jay I recon you deserve this reward. With all of the hard work and effort that you do for the flight simulator enthusiasts it is a must for you in my opinion!

You've gotten my vote also. :D

Wish you luck Jay!

Kind Regards,

Matt Lloyd.

If your name wasn't already on the ballot, I have a sneaking suspicion you would win anyway as a write in candidate. From what I've seen of your efforts, you deserve all the accolades there are, and then some more. Mike Gutierrez

• 2 weeks later...

You had my vote on day 1 Jay. Without your dedication to our (and your) hobby, lots of us would probably have drifted off on other pursuits. You have been the binding medium that has resulted in this community growing into what it is today .... undoubtedly the best there is.

Take a bow .... you are a winner regardless of the vote, and you have our gratitude.

Cheers mate.

Archived