Duplicate Scenery Lirbrary Entries

pannellgj

Is there a way to prevent duplicate airports showing up in the scenery library? After doing a full reinstall of FSX, I then re-loaded my AU, NA, EU scenery areas and the airports that I had previously (which was all except the recently released England Airports, W16, and Essendon). I installed the latest FTXORBXlibrary and Holgermesh as well. After a few flights I discovered that occasionally I would land at an airport and there would be no buildings there. The first time this happened I went to scenery library and discovered that there were duplicate entries - of every scenery that I installed, and I had 100+ different entries. Well now I had 200+; and the names of the duplicate sceneries were missing; it only showed the entry number and a check mark showing that it was active. It was a tedious process to find the duplicate when the name is missing. Whenever I did find it, I would delete it out of the scenery library, and that particular airport would show up again in my flight. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Archived