Problem with Aero App

Simflyer07

Hello

I've been trying to load different runway and taxiway textures to YMML and YBBN using the aero app but nothing happens. What's puzzling also is that if I set TML to 4096 or 2048, it reverts back to 1024 and I won't be able to enjoy HD textures.

What's wrong with this app?

The FTX_Aero runway works on any default FSX runway that has been coded by us, FSX or others as 'Asphalt'

The TML function works, you select >> TML setting >> Lock my TML setting at 1024 >> 4096 >> apply >> close app down, now if you look into your FSX.cfg you'll see 4096 is set

Of course this TML will default back again should you move/change/alter any FSX settings, this is standard behavior

I'm looking to have those textures changed for YMML and YBBN. I don't mind if they're changed simultaneously for other FSX aiports. The problem is that I keep having the same low resolution textures even if I click "Apply"

I note you have both YBBN and YMMl (the payware versions) which contain photoreal surfaces, FTX_Aero wont have any effect on the runways of these airports, FTX_Aero will only work on the 'default' FSX asphalt coded runways

Cheers

Tim

Click apply, then look at the grass next to the runway and you will notice the change (if using the coarse bitmap choice); It don't work on the runways, I had the same issue this weekend too!

there is no 3D grass that shows up. When I hit "apply" I'm expecting something that informs me about textures being replaced, but what happens is that the window disappears quickly like nothing has changed. My guess is that there is a problem with the aero app itself

there is no 3D grass that shows up. When I hit "apply" I'm expecting something that informs me about textures being replaced, but what happens is that the window disappears quickly like nothing has changed. My guess is that there is a problem with the aero app itself

Hello!

I never meant 3d grass, just look DOWN at the 'Green' textures next to the runway, you should see the effect. I can't remember exactly what my Aero does - although it is very quick! I DO see a difference in the sim for sure

Good luck with it

Hello!

I never meant 3d grass, just look DOWN at the 'Green' textures next to the runway, you should see the effect. I can't remember exactly what my Aero does - although it is very quick! I DO see a difference in the sim for sure

Good luck with it

The thing is that I don't see any difference that's why I'm suspecting the aero

The thing is that I don't see any difference that's why I'm suspecting the aero

Ok post a couple of screen shots with and without an Aero selection - but not of a runway, of grass and zoomed in the we can all see.

Have you you tried re installing Libs? (I think that's what adds Aero? )

Archived