England SP1 removed all my airfield buildings

Cornish Pastie

Hi

I downloaded and installed the new service pack for EU England, loaded up at an airfield and wondered why there were no longer any buildings there, i thought this issue may be specific to the airfield i started of at (EGBP) so reloaded at a few new airfields to find the same issue, all the off airport scenery (trees, buildings ect) are all fine. Also when flying across the Severn estuary i found the cars driving on the water (No bridge?)

I re-installed the service pack, restarted my computer, re-indexed my scenery library, but with no success.

Any ideas

Did you installed the SP with FTX Central set to EU ?

if so the that would have switched FTX Central back to default fsX after the install, so you need to switch back to EU again to activate the scenery

also wen done with that install the latest Libraries 130125 files from the support page and you should be fine albeit any other issue on your system

ok, can you try a few more bits for me.

1. set FTX Central to "Default" and then back to "Europe", do this twice then close FTX Central and test again.

2. set FTX Central to "PNW" and check one of there airports

3. if none of the above works re-install England and orbxlibs but not SP1 is the error still there?

Paul

just some small inquisitive questions from me ::)

do you have you fsX install in the default location or on a separate drive or partition?

did you place any ORBX-FTX files on another location other than ....\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX ?

do you have your User Account Control switched off ?

did you disable any Viruscanning program during installation?

Archived