So you want some 152 Liveries WIP

Maurice_King

Here are some of the VH and ZK Call-signs currently in the paint booth under way as part of a Mega Pack for Carenado’s 152.

VH Registrations  nb: Some will be actually Out of date as these Liveries are being done based on images currently viewable on Airliner’s .Net

AOH, BFC, BFC, BFT, BFV, BJV, BMB, BRS, BUQ, CET, CRP, CUL, CYI, DNC, ECA, FMI, FUD, FUH, FWM, HCE, HCE, HEZ, HVI, IBL, IGX, IVA, IVZ, JBV, JEX, JFY, JIW, JQA, JUE, KKU, KKW, LBI, LEK, MAQ, NAJ, NKJ, PVX, RNO, RWC, RYI, SDT, TBK, THF, TIE, TIK, TKC, TNV,  TNV, TNY, TYA, TYA, UND, UNE, UNZ, UZL, WFI, WLA, WRQ, WSS, WSU, XSR, YHX

ZK Registration

DAD, ELV, ETZ, FLF, FPI, JBL, JEN, JZT, KID, NAN, NSD, SIS, SON

RWF, UWC, RCF and TNO  have been removed as squeeker has these as WIP's

I am. Although it is a work in progress and it will take some time to finish the base template.

With all due respect to Carenado their Paint kit is useless.

I make my own complete template including images I have taken myself and separate all the layers so once the base template is built replicating various liveries is pretty straight forward.

Yeah, instead they've now mirrored the body except for a small square where they think a registration should go ::)

Oh wonderful... *hits head against wall*

It isn't THAT hard to make it its own texture.  Adding ONE more texture to the pack will NOT affect performance whatsoever.  I really hope the 172 doesn't do that.  I will probably cry if it does. :'(

Maurice, you can say no but when you finished your template can i get a copy of it. I tried stripping the texture into layers but there a lot of dirt on there which made it hard. and when i tried assembling the texture into a plane textures wouldnt line up properly. Maybe you have managed to do that

Shane

Maurice, you can say no but when you finished your template can i get a copy of it.

I would also be interested in it if possible.  I hope it would be a layered PSD version though.  That's also one of those irritating things Carenado does.  They release white BMP's instead of a proper paint kit.

Some of my favorite FS aircraft come from Carenado.  There's just a few things they could do differently and they'd be among the best.

I am. Although it is a work in progress and it will take some time to finish the base template.

With all due respect to Carenado their Paint kit is useless.

I make my own complete template including images I have taken myself and separate all the layers so once the base template is built replicating various liveries is pretty straight forward.

Are you coordinating this with the OzX people? I'd hate to see duplication of effort happening!

Also, Carenado haven't released the paint kit for the 152 yet have they? The ones floating around here have been made by members. The VH-VFR paint I'm in the process of making was based off one of them but I'm waiting for Carenado's before I release it.

I make my own complete PSD's based on an original texture (Purely  so Everything lines up) . I utilize my own Hi-Res Photos for base texture.

I may consider making it available, but as yet I've not made a decision. 

I would also be interested in it if possible.  I hope it would be a layered PSD version though.  That's also one of those irritating things Carenado does.  They release white BMP's instead of a proper paint kit.

I don't generally have a problem with BMP based ones as long as they are generally white. All you need to do (using gimp) is a quick "colour to alpha" and you have a dirt and rivet layer. Keep this layer on top of everything else and set it to "multiply", then add a pure white layer that sits under everything else and you're done.

An-225 that would be appreciated, I'll possibly include some additional panel flats as an alternate to the originals. Any 152 I've ever flown was a dark textured unit usually vynall  But that is Russ's domain and he does a far better job than I.

I've currently invested about 20-30 Hrs in the template but once that is complete things should progress quite quickly.

Here are some of the VH and ZK Call-signs currently in the paint booth under way as part of a Mega Pack for Carenado’s 152.

VH Registrations  nb: Some will be actually Out of date as these Liveries are being done based on images currently viewable on Airliner’s .Net

AOH, BFC, BFC, BFT, BFV, BJV, BMB, BRS, BUQ, CET, CRP, CUL, CYI, DNC, ECA, FMI, FUD, FUH, FWM, HCE, HCE, HEZ, HVI, IBL, IGX, IVA, IVZ, JBV, JEX, JFY, JIW, JQA, JUE, KKU, KKW, LBI, LEK, MAQ, NAJ, NKJ, PVX, RCF, RNO, RWC, RWF, RWF, RYI, SDT, TBK, THF, TIE, TIK, TKC, TNO, TNV,  TNV, TNY, TYA, TYA, UND, UNE, UNZ, UWC, UZL, WFI, WLA, WRQ, WSS, WSU, XSR, YHX

ZK Registration

DAD, ELV, ETZ, FLF, FPI, JBL, JEN, JZT, KID, NAN, NSD, SIS, SON

Maurice, sounds great, but can I respectfully ask that I have dibs on at least RWY, RWF, UWC, RCF, UWC and TNO as I have already commenced work on these and had registed my interest in doing so back at the start of September at aussiex.org. see: http://aussiex.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=580

I'm not punching out paints rapidly as the real flying has taken priority, but I will have these paints completed at some stage.

If you need any source photos for aircraft based at YPJT, let me know and I'll get snapping.  ;)

Cheers, Steve.

Archived