EGHR Questions

GrayRider

I installed EGHR today.

I have two questions.

1) Should there be AI traffic at this field.If there should be traffic moving around and flying.There is none.I went into my AI traffic tool box,to see what is at EGHR moving around.

There are none showing on this field.Coming or going etc?.If there should be traffic.What and where can I look to see if something is missing?.

2) This question relates to the FTX AERO tool.The EGHR readme recomends,using course or cracked detail Bump map texture.I've never really used this tool in the past,because I never did understand it's operation and how to use it.

I did select cracked.When I clicked apply,another box opened up.I didn't know what to do here,so I cancelled out of it.I'm adding a screenshot of what I'm asking about.I don't know if this selection for EGHR,is just for getting the best out of EGHR.Or would this apply to most orbx fields in general?.I don't want to mess up any texture folders,when I go back to default Bump Map Textures?.

Posted Image

GrayRider

Not sure what happened as to marking the post answered, I didn't do that,

anyways to your original question :)

it's pretty straightforward select the texture make your choice backup your original over write keep the Aero texture as default or do nothing

I've selected to keep the Aero texture as default and to overwrite :)

it's as simple as that

and don't forget to hit Apply ;)

Archived