EGSG Questions

GrayRider

I added EGSG today.

Install was normal.

I've been having a look around the airfield.So far I only have three questions.

1.) When I select the field EGSG.There are no parking spots to select from.It only shows the runway as a starting point.Should there be parking spots to select from?.If so.How do I correct it?.

2) I noticed only when I'm on the ground,moving around.The ground textures are blurry looking.In the air,the ground textures appear to be normal?.

3) This question is related particular trees.I was in summer time mode.The trees appear to be dead looking trees.There is a row of these trees in front of the hangers,and behind the hangers.They look like tall spikes,but they are trees,when I get close to them.All other trees on the airfield are normal looking.

I do have the latest library installed.

I'm attaching three screenshots of the trees in front of the hangers.It doesn't look correct to me,not for flying in summer months?.Thanks for any feedback.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

GrayRider

Did the pop up show to OK the EGSG.dll for the texture flow ?

if not then go to => E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGSG\Scenery folder and right-click the ModuleInstaller.exe and select run as Administrator

fire up fsX and the pop up should appear hit OK and the trees should be visible, as for the ground textures that's down to the source files but others more savvy on the subject can give a better answer to that

Did the pop up show to OK the EGSG.dll for the texture flow ?

if not then go to => E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGSG\Scenery folder and right-click the ModuleInstaller.exe and select run as Administrator

fire up fsX and the pop up should appear hit OK and the trees should be visible, as for the ground textures that's down to the source files but others more savvy on the subject can give a better answer to that

Yes Wolter.When I loaded the new EGSG scenery.I did get the EGSG.dill pop up for the texture flow.Than I clicked ok to add it,and went from there.If you want I'll do it again to be sure?.

GrayRider

second answer - sorry for German FSX:

after selecting EGSG wait until you hear a click in the speaker and then open the parking window. The data need some time to load

Posted Image

This is March

Posted Image

this is November

Posted Image

Cheers. Friedi.

Thanks Fredi.

That did the trick.As far as air field addons.This is the first field,I had to do it this way.

Thanks for your support.

GrayRider

Hi Gary, we really need to check out your summer v winter seasons position within FSX because those screen shots you show are 100% winter. The NatureFlow grass is showing winter mode, the GP is showing the winter texture set, the autogen is all showing winter variant and the NatureFlow tree's are all showing the winter models. Unless there is a major install issue with your setup there is no way those shots are taken in summer.

I would go into the FSX menu and manually set the month to July from the drop down list of months, then select ok. Make sure you dont use any real time flying options as that will put you back in winter again.

Could you post a screen shot of your FSX menu with July selected and another screen shot of how EGSG looks in July on your system please, so that we can rule out or confirm any major seasonal issues with your FSX install.

Russ.

You can clearly see all those shots you just posted are in summer and in complete contrast to the first set of shots you posted. Those winter shots you posted initially can only occur in the months of December or February. You should check that from March to September (inclusive) things should look as they do in your shots in your last post. December and March should look like your first set of screen shots, October and November should be showing orange and yellow tree colours and January should be snow cover.

Russ.

Archived