Taxiway Pavement Texture - KHQM

ScottyBS

Hi, I have just done a fresh install of PNW and KHQM as I had this issue before and thought it might have been me - but it still persists.Posted ImageLastest Libs and Patch installed - Central set- NA-Scott.....p.s having issues using post entry box with IE10 / Win 8, will not let me push enter to change lines...

Hi Scott,

Had a check myself but cannot replicate what you see above

Do you remember what time/month of year this is occurring in?

Using standard FSX? (DX9)

Do you use any shader, enb, bloom tweaks?

What kind of GPU do you have and which filtering to you use?, f.e gtx460 16x anisotropic

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

Standard FSX (DX9)

No Mods No Shader No ENB No Bloom (Fresh FSX Install with PNW NA and KHQM - all up to date)

AA

8xS

2x Supersampling

Aniso

Tried changing FTX Aero but didnt change the taxiway textures

Thanks for looking into it

Scott

From what I can tell this is a settings/driver problem with your graphics card, may I ask again which GPU you are using?

A shot below from my end showing the subtle blockiness that normally exists in photoreal during nightmode, I was trying to make it worse by tinkering with FSX display settings, but no luck

Posted Image

Roger that, its the same GPU as mine, not sure I have the latest driver though, if it bothers you a lot (the blockiness) it might be worth playing around with the inspector settings a little

Edit: A friend just reminded me that it might also be that particular aircrafts floodlights causing this, can you try with another aircraft?

Archived