Freeware AUBLN150 not working?

mojoman58

Hello, I'm a complete newb when it comes to adding scenery to FSX. My system is Windows 7 64bit with FSX Acceleration. I've got GEX North America & UTX USA installed in FSX already and they work fine. I downloaded the Busselton Airport freeware demo to try out ORBX scenery. I unzipped the file and ran the install. It seemed to install correctly. When I try to run the FTX Central program I get an error message saying it can't find a part of the path "C:\program files (x86)\microsoft games\microsoft flight simulator x\orbx\scripts\ftx central\regions". When I look at the directory the entire path is there except the "regions" path. None of the features of the FTX Central work. I flew out of the airport before I installed to be able to compare the difference. After install it looks exactly as before. I see no uninstall for this product on my computer. I was going to try to uninstall & re-install. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

The "Freeware" is no charge, but is used with the ORBX FTX scenery for Australia, which is payware. To delete it remove all files created by it in the ORBX directory in your FSX folder. Or better yet purchase all the FTX/ ORBX scenery products like the rest of us, and enjoy a world of great scenery flying. :-)

The FTX central will not work with just this add on airport.

Archived