YLIL 2.0 Installed, but Won't Display Properly

Tracon

Recently installed YLIL 2.0. It all seems to install properly but when I load it in FSX, YLIL doesn't display proper and YCEM doesn't come up in the list of available airports. I have AU SP4.002 and ORBX LIBRARIES VER 121223 installed.

Picture one below shows YLIL as it appears to me in FSX after installing. it's as though it's not there at all :S Picture two shows some texture layering issues. I have not noticed any issues anywhere else in AU.

Let me know if you need more information. Help is appreciated!

Updated: I just installed YRED Freeware Scenery and it looks good. Not sure how, but now YLIL looks as it should, and YCEM appears in the available airports list. Strange...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not sure what is the culprit of this, but, could you switch back to default fsX via FTX Central and then switch back to Australia/Oceania, don't forget to hit Apply on both counts.

please also make sure that you have the latest patches for your regions installed as well as the latest library files

I was able to fix this issue by installing YRED. For some reason it allowed YCEM to appear in my airport list, and I'm not sure what the YRED installation did but it fixed YLIL for me too.

FTX Central was off when I installed them, and on for the test flight. I have all the latest Patches.

Not sure what the culprit was either but all seems to be working now!

Archived