Missing airport name NZSI

yakyak

Hi All,

After installing the most recent NZSI update I've noticed an airport is missing it's name. As you can see, it's the first one when the airpoirts are ordered by name. It's location is S44 39.74' E169 32.32'

Could someone please either confirm this behaviour of suggest what I might do to fix this, if the problem is at my end.

Posted Image

Yes I see the same, so it may be a (very minor) oversight. How many of these unlisted strips would have names in real life? Orbx seems to have named most of them according to the nearest geographic feature , but some names look like they might have a story behind them. Wonder if someone had a problem getting access to "Cranky Jim's"?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Sorry to bump this old thread -- well not, sorry, doing it intentionally, but that intent is one of wanting to help.

If there will at some point be another update or patch or SP for NZSI, I ask that please, put in a name for this and all airfields.  Even if there just isn't one, that's fine, call it unlisted airfield or unidentified or whatever.  Because this really does cause issues.  Other programs, like FSX Mission Editor, rely heavily on being able to read and generate and update/regenerate the data here, and when one of these fields is blank, then bad ju-ju starts to happen.  Don't want no more bad ju-ju, fellas.  Particularly not it if can be avoided.

Very small request, I know, but please guys, put this on a yellow sticky someplace. 

Cheers

Archived