help removing real air spitfire scenery

lthendrix

Hi all , Just got my dvd Eng. in the mail I am also owning real air spitfire that comes with 2 saved flights departing from bases in the England region. the one saved flight starting at biggin hill the scenery looks compatible ,however in the "blister hanger " saved flight the structures are gone and the runway seems to flicker back and forth from paved to covered in dirt. I was wondering if any one new how to fix this. I would be perfectly happy to just have only orbx rendition of this airport. If some one could point me to the proper place to delete bgl files ,(if thats what I need ) I would be most thankful.. BTW what i have flown in looks great

Are you referring to the RAF West Malling scenery that's bundled with the Spitfire? If so, don't worry about the modern version - there isn't one. It's a housing estate now. Just disable the scenery and sally forth if it's not to your liking. It doesn't surprise me that there are compatibility issues with FTX England, as I did the West Malling scenery years ago.

I believe the files to delete or disable are all in your FSX/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder, and are prefixed with "EG58".

Hope that helps.

Archived