Two Husky Stadiums In Seattle

lcole98296

I have NA Blue along with all the other North American areas, as well as most of the addon airports. NA Blue has patch 5 applied, and the OrbxLibs version is 121010.

Husky Stadium is just NNE of downtown Seattle, but I'm seeing two of them, kinda scrunched together.

I did notice that one of the earlier NA Blue patches fixed a "missing" Husky Stadium. But now, I have two.

If I go to FTX Central and disable "North America", reverting to "Default FSX", there is only the one (correct) stadium. Going back to "North America", there are again, two of them.

Anyone else have this problem?

I just finished a full O/S and FSX install on a new SS drive. The only scenery I have installed so far is all my FTX stuff, UT USA, UT Canada, UT Alaska, Ultimate Traffic II, GEX, and REX Essential Plus Overdrive, as well as FSGenesis mesh for the U.S & Canada. The FTX AA and FTX NA areas are all layered (default, by the installation) at the top of the scenery library.

Loren Cole

Order #FSS0055885

(Orbx - FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest)

{{ search your FSX folder for: QLP1515U.BGL and rename it to QLP1515U.OFF , load up FSX and see if it fixes the issue }}

YES! That did it. Thank you very much.

The two stadiums were identical. For future reference, if I decided to disable the FTX version of the stadium instead, what is that file name?

By the way, I thought that FTX NA disabled Ultimate Terrain. Am I wrong?

Appreciate your help.

Loren

FSS0055885

Archived