No ftx airports,no ftx central entry

skimmer

I ran a FSX registry fix tool because it seems everytime I gather a lot of flights FSX wont start until I delete all in the log file,found in ,My documents in the FSX simulator files. Thing is now I cannot enter into ftx central and when I turn on FSX and look at the scenery file there are no ftx airports listed. When I click on the ftx icon to turn it on, a small window appears and states= FSX not found at the location pointed to by the registry or no FSX entry found in the registry.

When I first ran the FSX registry tool it would not work because it could not find the FSX.EXE file.I know it gets renamed by the default flight so I chose to rename the file that would read FSX.EXE when I put the curser on it. Then the registry tool worked fine. But not ftx. So I renamed the same file as it was,restarted comp but ftx still wont work.

Any help please.

Never mind.I did a restore and all is fine in ftx land. But if anybody knows how to fix the log file problem please let me know. I can loose 100s of hours each time I delete all thats in the Log file.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived