No Aussie AI

Finney

IF the new ones you installed were FS9 .bgl files then you will probably have no AI. You will need to convert the .bgl files to FSX (there is a thread that mentions the tool) and then they should work alongside your FTX AI.

Cheers

You wont need to convert the ones in the FTXAI pack. anychance you can show us a capture of your **/scenery/world/scenery directory so I can see the .bgl files you have installed??

Cheers

Hi Rob,

Did you check in the fsX.cfg file if the following line was added for th FTX_AI to get activated ?

Under the section :

[Main]

User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes

SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles

SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals

SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

SimObjectPaths.6=ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_AIRCRAFT

Wolter

Mate, it was not in the cfg, I have added it and............................

Posted Image

....................still default AI.

Posted Image

here are the settings

Posted Image

It just bugs me, I can live with it as I generally turn off AI in major cities anyway.

hey, could the cause be that FSX is not located in the default location. I have an idea and will try it later tonight.

Thanks guys!

Rob

No other AI aother tham the screenshot. I tried to give a direct path in the cgf and no luck still AI. I will try to disable all the "Traffic_FSX_Default_GA".

I am sure you are correct to say there is something conflicting with it. I must fix it now, here goes my flight time, lol.

I will let you know.

Rob

Craig and Wolter, thank you guys for all the help! It is solved now. I uninstalled the AI pack per the user doc then reinstalled it. All works now, strange how it didn't before.

Thanks again guys for all the help.

Rob

Craig, I did not notice a difference, I left the folder open to see what files it installed and all it did was back up the default traffic file. All good now mate. Still can get in a flight..................where's the mrs at??

Rob

Craig, I did not notice a difference, I left the folder open to see what files it installed and all it did was back up the default traffic file. All good now mate. Still can get in a flight..................where's the mrs at??

Rob

Mine?? ... passed out.. she has to work tomorrow, but i have 6 days off... woo hoo...should be able to get some flying in over the next few days... wanna play in GREEN a bit more :)

Archived