FTX AU Holgermesh

TONZAS911

Hi,

I recently downloaded the free Holgermesh and now my FSX will not load the location I want. I have deleted it from the ORBX folder in my root FSX folder, is there anything else I need to do to fix this problem. I was using the SP3 holgermesh download.

Yes, I have the FTX redcliffe freeware download, as well as Launceston and Lillydale. I removed the lot and had to repair Flight sim to try to get it to work. Still having issues though, and it came from the holgermesh as a friend got launceston and lillydale and they worked for him. So what do I do?

Sorry to hear that, although it is strange that you are having issues as the Holger mesh is a straightforward install of mesh it does not alter any other files so I'm inclined to say you made a boo boo somewhere, as you state that your friend doesn't have any issues with it.

Secondly, which version of fsX do you have installed ?

do you have it updated to SP1 ? SP2 ? or do you have Acceleration ? installed

what are your system specs ? which OS do you run?

the info that it doesn't work is one part, the rest is also part of the equation ;)

I run FSX SP1 and Acceleration (SP1 for the PMDG 737 series). I was informed only just prior to pasting this that it may have had something to do with faulty dll's and that he may have gotten the patch for it. I run a x64 based system. AMD A8-3500M quad core processor (~1.5 GHz) with inbuilt HD radeon dual graphics. My operating PC is a Toshiba Satellite L750D, 8GB ram

Archived