Password and Account Problems

matthew47

Sorry if this kind of issue or problem does not go here but I have tried to send a PM to administrators and it says they can't recieve any at this time. PLEASE HELP!

My name is Matthew and I forgot my original password for tech support in the Forums around August 30th and tried to re-establish a new password but the was never able to get in. I kept getting the "Your not allowed" message. I sent an email but there was no repsonse. I don't know if you guys banned me by mistake or what. I had purchased NA Gold order number (FSS0176875) and KJAC order number (FSS0177154), and recently purchased NA Blue/Canada and Pac N.West order number (FSS0180158) and downloaded KHQM. I am clearly spending $$ on your products which I think are great and I can't get any help. You might have banned me because I tried signing on from my wifes computer. I dont know but I'm getting frustrated can you please email me with instructions on how to re-apply for an account/or re-enstate my email account so I can sign up again using my email and or send me a new password. I'm currently sending you this psot from my work computer so dont use this address. Please send all correspondences to my email address at Matthewlynchpsyd@gmail.com, user name:psykie. Email me if you need anything else to help resolve this issue.

Thanks so much for your time in this matter.

Matthew

I'll have a look later on today as I'm on the mobile at the moment but sounds to me you either a) did not follow the registration procedure properly (as per the YouTube video in the registration topic or B) did not validate your account within 7 days

The automated email you would have gotten had instructions in it on how to fix your problem but your not banned because if you were you would not have been able to post this topic with a new email account

Hello Jay

LOL, Yes you are correct! I did not review a video and did not read on any further since I signed up with my home email address (matthewlynchpsyd@gmail.com). I'm not use to reviewing videos I guess. So, may I go ahead and re-sign up with my home email address? Sounds like you coreected something manuelly so I will try and sign up again tonight. Thanks Jay for your patience with this issue and I apologize for NOT reading the directions all the way through.

Matthew

Archived