NEWCOMER QUESTION

jinx

::) I am considering buying some of the scenery after having installed some of the freeware files and having seen some of the great videos of the members of the forum.

I have two questions:

1. Can the areas be installed after the individual aiports or before them or both?

2. How does uninstall an aiport or area if one wishes to? My Control Panel shows nothing of the freeware airports I have installed and I found that strange.

Thanks for any help you may give. ::)

Best Regards

Nick

Hello Nick and welcome to the forums.

1. I suggest to install the areas first, then the airports. Otherwise, you would need to set up the airports manually in the scenery library.

2. There are some files in the .../Microsoft Flight Simulator X/ORBX folder for each region or airport. You just need to delete them. Some of the Freeware airports do not have any options in the control panel, so they are not listed in the FTX Central programme.

Cheers,

Felix

Hi,

If you mean the windows control panel and the uninstall program list, they aren't listed there. You don't need to uninstall the airports, just install the regions, than run the freeware airport installers afterwards.

Hope this helps and enjoy the scenery!

Archived