Will the Zotac DisplayPort to Dual HDMI dongle allow Win 7 spanning across 2 monitors?

Vonduck

Sorry for the barrage of questions chaps but need to get this right or my good lady will not be impressed! >:(

I saw a thread back last August i think that indicated this may replace DH2G (http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/info/OC-ZT-DP2HD/1699/) ..... is anyone using this?

I understand Win7 wont allow spanning across 2 monitors so if anyone has experience with this it would be most welcomed...

If not, is DH2G the only solution to span across 2 27"monitors?

Thanks yet again!! :wacko:

Doug,

I dunno about that little baby, but at 59 bucks it's awfully cheap, compared to the alternatives.

I'm using a display port adapter and dual head2go for 2 x 32" lcd's with twin HDMI cables . It cost a lot more than 59 bucks....

Frank

What I should have said was "it's awful that it's so cheap, when I just spent a fortune, Admiral!".....haha

Doug,

I bought the dual head2 go digital display port model.It has a display port fitting on one end and 2 x hdmi fittings out.

Here's the specs:

Posted Image

I see they are 299 bucks now, if you live in Oz, but I think I may have paid a bit more than that.

Frank

Archived