Libraries

Can you give me some advice, please.

I have recently changed over to a new computer and I am going through the process of reloading everything. Concerning all the libary files, should I load up every one from the very first issued library each in sequence of issue number or should I just go and load the latest library (scenery and traffic libraries)?

John G

Thanks, Ian.

I decided to go back and reload all libraries from the ealiest to the lastest.

John G

John G,

Why would you do that?? The ORBX Library is cumulative. Each new Library includes all the older files and adds new files to them. You only need to have the latest Library 120509 the old ones are not needed. Be sure and unzio the Library file and run the installer from the unzipped file.

Yes, I was wondering why I was doing that, after thinking about it for awhile. I haven't got around to it yet so I guess I will just load the last one after all. I had it in the back of my mind that some libraries were in groups i.e. version 1 and so on, and version 2 and so forth and version 3 ... and that required an individual install in all versions. I will just install the last one, a you say.

Thanks,

John G

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

. You only need to have the latest Library 120509 the old ones are not needed. Be sure and unzio the Library file and run the installer from the unzipped file.

Just a heads up, latest is 120825, right? (Ignore my sig, need to update that sometime, LOL)

Archived