Dawn at Hamilton

yhmlpilot

The very early morning!

A wonderful capture!

... and navigating with NDB's ... some very interesting stuff indeed!

I also did some more "serious" training to use the NDB-navaids more properly before I started to dig into flying the 747 virtually.

I found the latest "flyaoamedia - AviatorPro" tutorialvideos for Twin Engines very help and useful to become more familiar with the correct usage of NDB navigation.

Certainly going to do more training in that context soon again!

But for now:

Enjoying this one fine capture here!

YHML pilot, who are you? I grew up in Hamilton and wentt to school at St Mary's and Monivae College (not shown in the scenery available but the "Exclusive Brotherhood" factory out the airport road is shown????).

That was back in the late 60's..probably way before your time.

The available scenery has a few too many roads leading out to Hensley Park i think.

Having said that it is always good to fly out to Mount Bainbridge, Cavendish, Coleraine and that region.

Cheers Dan

YHML pilot, who are you? I grew up in Hamilton and wentt to school at St Mary's and Monivae College (not shown in the scenery available but the "Exclusive Brotherhood" factory out the airport road is shown????).

That was back in the late 60's..probably way before your time.

The available scenery has a few too many roads leading out to Hensley Park i think.

Having said that it is always good to fly out to Mount Bainbridge, Cavendish, Coleraine and that region.

Cheers Dan

Hi Bassman

Ex Monivae hey :)

I'm a current student there

It's still a good school compared to the

Others in town

Things have probably changed a bit since you were there but Cadets is still around to most peoples grief

Sitting here now staring out at the lights on Mt Bainbridge which look good in the fog

St marys have just built a school right behind the Stadiums and just finished in the last 6 months

Archived