Blue

alan2

Alan - what should i say - ...well i could say a lot, but then it will turn out to be a one sided never ending story, so better keep it simple :D:

Fantastic captures - great that You come up here with P3D shots on an almost regular base nowadays.

I see You got the MilViz C310 there up and running ... I have not ported it over to P3D ...- yet - but great to see it works fine there as well!

I am still not certain though neither i like P3D's native "magenta snow-tones" or not - here in these night captures they appear fabulous - but I am not sure about them at daytime.

But overall I am liking it a lot!

And when focusing on Your pictures here again - a super moon here indeed Alan - like it even more!

So:

Real Great Captures!

I see You got the MilViz C310 there up and running ... I have not ported it over to P3D ...- yet - but great to see it works fine there as well!

Thank you fellow aviators !

Christoph , I had two goes at getting the C310 in . First go it had a little something missing then I installed straight on the top and all's OK .

I am sure if LM don't fix the snow tone then somebody else will ...as we know It's an ongoing wip .

:)

Thank you fellow aviators !

Christoph , I had two goes at getting the C310 in . First go it had a little something missing then I installed straight on the top and all's OK .

I am sure if LM don't fix the snow tone then somebody else will ...as we know It's an ongoing wip .

:)

Thanks a lot for that info Alan - i will give it a try for sure within the next days (Just wonna finish my final 747 testflights before though ;):) )

And indeed, indeed - there will certainly be some alternative for the current P3D snow available once! - ... sure: Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, but for me personally it could really use more colder colortones!

Anyway: Real most happy to have P3D around, offering a serious future for flightsimming!

Archived