Traffic_FTX Aust-NZ Airlines.bgl

HELP

I have Traffic-FTX International Airlines.bgl, Aust-NZ Airlines.bgl and GA Traffic.bgl residing in

scenery/world/scenery with my other traffic files.

I have the long list of the FTX ai aircraft in my aircraft file.

But the traffic does not show up. For example Sydney is empty save for one or two aircraft from my other traffic files.

The FTX traffic files do not seem to function at all.

I have attempted to open the traffic.bgl files with TTools but get "Error unable to read......."

I have Windows 7 running FSX Gold Edition

What could be my problem?

Peter

Is it possible that your other Traffic files are FS9 ones and not FSX ones. FS9 traffic files have a different day structure to FSX ones and if any FS9 ones are detected, all the FSX ones will be suppressed. most of the freeware AI packages from WOAI and MAIW etc. are compiled for FS9 and need to be re-compiled to work properly in FSX.

TTools is a FS9 utility and will not help you with FSX files. You need to download something like Don Grovestine's AI Flight Planner to locate and re-compile and FS9 Traffic files you may have.

Thanks Graham!

I was happy with the fs9 and TTools until I Purchased the NZSI package with the accompanying FTX traffic files.

Now I have downloaded Don Grovestine's AI Flight Planner as you suggested and carried out the conversions

of the FS9 traffic files. Now I have the FTX AI aircraft as expected.

I appreciate the prompt and helpful response

and I am pleased with the NZSI terrain pack

peter

Archived