Asking here because not sure if it is Bowerman or PNW-elevation issues

TracyQ

Reloading stuff on a new computer and having some problems. Started out with just PNW, and flying out of Cascade Locks, everything looked and ran great, as far as I could tell. Then started d/l'ding Bowerman, Conrete, and the patches for all of those, and the latest libs.

Installed them all, and now the Bowerman runway is "sunk", I have 3d grass on the runway, and the grass and the PATI (?) lights follow me down the runway when I am taking off or taxiing.

Concrete elevations "seem" to be OK, although the land right past the west end of the runway does drop off quite abruptly.

Please help me, as I am getting so frustrated trying to reinstall FSX and all my add-ons that I am about to take up knitting as a hobby, or even worse, confine my computer flying to flying around Hawaii in an Icon 5. :-

Ian, that was the problem. I was sure I had installed the patch, but with all the unzipping going on here today, I just did not go far enough! Thanks for replying, sometimes it just takes a knock to the head to reset the brains, I guess. :)

Great support at Orbx!

Archived