Floating dude at redcliffe

Atris

Hi all

Talking of lilydale,  i have just had a close look. and i have a ladder with no one on it, plus i noticed the screen shoot that nils took there are people standing around that area as well i don't have anyone at all there showing up.

???

Posted Image

Thanks

Sam :)

Hi all

Talking of lilydale,  i have just had a close look. and i have a ladder with no one on it, plus i noticed the screen shoot that nils took there are people standing around that area as well i don't have anyone at all there showing up.

???

Posted Image

Thanks

Sam :)

Thanks for that image, Sam! It proves that the ladder is not an XPack object.

And if i place FSX library objects, they all work in DX10 mode... strange..

This page gives you an overview about the FSX library objects: http://lc0277.nerim.net/sceneobjects/

Hi Nils,

it's just a dude standing on a ladder waving for someone, it should look like this in DX9 ;)

Posted Image

=>fullsize screenshot

I'd book that dude for an OH&S breach. You should never stand above the 2nd topmost rung of a step ladder and certainly never on top !!!!

Hehehe - yes!, one could say it is a wee tad dangerous ;D

I would also get another roof plub=mber that can fix that drain pipe that is sticking way out past the roof - it sure ain't gunna handle the water from out there ;D

Actually George, that's meant to be a light sticking out of the clubhouse (in fact, at night it does light up) - but my stuff up was not placing the repair dude facing the right way and in the right place so he's actually replacing the light bulb, hehe!

Okayyyy - fairy snuff ;)

Archived