Strange texture around YPAD

Coban

Hello, I am uploading some pictures to explain it better. When I get closer to airport (rwy 5), water covers some lands above me. But before approach, there is no water there. Also there is a bridge, shows incorrect. I am using 10m mesh. Perhabs my scenery index wrong ? I also using Holgermesh, which I dowload from orbx website.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The bridge is correct that little bridge (its actually an earth mound with drains underneath) goes over the Patawalonga River, otherwise known locally as the Patawaponga but thats a whole different story, it is a little estuarine lake filled via a storm-water drain thats why it looks like it has no inlet. I do notice a little bit of uneven road over it as well. The other issues I only see very briefly it sort of flashes on and then is gone, hopefully one of the developers involved in this can have a look at it later. In the meantime make sure all updates are installed and set your mesh resolution to 5 metres, this is what is recommended for FTX scenery packages, hopefully that will fix the issue or make it at least passable

I meant, the ocean water. It is normally not covering those shore. When I get near the runway, water tiles popping up and covering the shore. Bridge elevation is actually worse on 5metres mesh. Half of the road on bridge will be gone with 5 metres mesh. Well I am not landing YPAD rwy 5 everyday, but I thought there might be something wrong with my installation. Otherwise this can be noted if it is does happen on everyone. Also, you said flashes, right I see lots of flashes, and graphic spikes on that area. If I land rwy 23, I don't see any anomaly. Strange issue though. So what I am wondering is, do you get same issue on your system ? Cheers.

Sorry Coban maybe you didnt get what I was trying to say. The Ocean water covering the shore flashes on and off for me but only briefly. If you get graphic spikes thats a system issue and I do not get them. The bridge looks like your screenshot, it is correct, it is not a bridge but an earth mound with a road over the top. Dont think there is anything wrong with your install'is what i am trying to say, hopefully one of the developers who knows a little more will have a look.

You right, I solved graphic spike issue by adding bufferpool tweak. However, those water tiles still popping on land when I get close to runway. Nevermind, hope I will not see that if one day Orbx develop YPAD payware. Cheers.

Archived