another small airstrip (selfmade)

RODI

After the first airstrip I built myself with "Instant Scenery 2"

http://www.orbxsyste...trip-self-made/

I did it again.

The new fictional airstrip is located about 53 nm north of Bella Bella (CAF2) in British Columbia, Canada.

Below You see some pictures.

I named it "RODI's River Rest Point". It has a fiction ICAO-Code (RRRP) which appears in FSX when You type it in.

The coordinates of "RRRP" are N53 02.17 / W127 47.98 and the elevation is 62 ft.

The runway is the original grass in FSX.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You also can see a pic of a flight-plan through a wonderful area, that is given us with ORBX-PFJ.

Posted Image

If anyone in this community is interested on this airstrip, please send me a PM with Your email-adress and I will mail You the scenery-file.

Use all files at Your own risk. All files are virus-free at time when they are send by email.

To see the airstrip and all objects, the EZ-Scenery Library is required. If You don't have it not yet, You can download it at avsim or flightsim (ez_1.zip) and all other additions

Hi Henrik,

it is really easy to work with this programm and You can add objects, which You find in some libraries in FSX, to all sceneries You have in the FSX.

It takes some time to find the right object in those many libraries and it also takes time to put it on the right place, in the right direction, in the right height and the right format (small or big) until yourself find it OK.

But it is very easy to handle.

Thank you Dieter, I think it most be a winner!

I have to ask another question, its about the EZ- lib. (I have it, becourse I installed PAKT habor from RTMM),

but when I look in it, there is many bit-map pictures, that dosent show up (the pinup girls do,though) ::)

Quest: is the EZ-lib courrupt or is it as it is ment to be ?

Thanks again,Dieter.

Henrik

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Dieter.

I think (not sure) the EZ is ok, I was abel to open with Photoshop.

But hey, the best way to find out, is to purcase " Instant Scenery 2".

And if it dosent work, I could always download another EZ.

Thank you very much for trying to help me,Dieter.

Hey again.

Something went wrong with my browser. :DeadHorse:

Thanks again.

Henrik

Archived