15S Lester State airstrip is totally empty.

Misha Cajic

It's very lonely at this airstrip :unsure:

Ok anyway, I am doing a cross-PNW flight and on my flightplan was a quick landing at 15S Lester State airstrip (located on the edge of PNW). I noticed though that there was absolutely nothing there, so it isn't really that immersive or interesting to land there.

I have attached a screenshot to show you what I mean.

Posted Image

What I wanted to ask was, could at least a couple of static aircraft be added at the strip for the next PNW service pack? It would actually make more of a difference than you think, since 2 static aircraft indicate that what you are landing on is actually supposed to be an airstrip.

Nothing big, just something which would be nice to see, because this airstrip may be on many more of my flightplans in the future ;)

cheers,

Misha

Yeah I saw that, the airstrip is empty in RL.

But still, it would be cool to have a couple of aircraft. It adds to the immersion.

Fall City Airport doesn't have huge, long grass and people loading crates in the backs on trucks in real life, but it does in the sim, because it makes it more immersive and interesting. Same thing here. It may not have any AC in real life but it can in the sim because it's more interesting than just...nothing.

Hope you see what i'm getting at here :)

No pressure here, but still, if someone has the spare time (I think Neil Hill is in charge of airport enhancements?) it wouldn't be an effort to just put a couple of airplanes there.

Cheers,

Misha

Archived