CEJ4 elevation issues

Hi Terry:

Please have a look at the thread below - apparently the same problem. I don't see in your sig the NRM listed - that could be the problem as the addon airports are made to fit the ORBX FTX sceneries. I didn't test CEJ4 with default FSX, but I know there are some elevation adjustments in the FTX NRM. The CEN4 however, worked normally within the default FSX scenery.

Please let me know whether that helped.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/41997-cej4-elevation-issue/

Hi Guys,

Thanks for another brilliant free airfield. The quality of these freebies is amazing so it almost seems churlish to mention this but:

atrdriver just beat me to posting on this one. I've the same problem but definitely have NRM installed.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve - again as I suggested to Jose - make sure that the FTX was set correctly to NA while installing (NRM and CEJ4), or jiggle it between NA - Def - NA to set the scenery files into proper order, please read the other thread as well... Default NRM FTX has some adjustment files added to this area, so all addons have to be set in proper order and installation sequence. This looks like a local installation issue, as nor the Beta guys or other users have this issue...

Good luck with this! :)

OK Vlad, I reckon you can mark this one up as resolved. I forgot to set NA in FTX Central when installed CEJ4. I uninstalled CEJ4, changed FTX to NA then reinstalled. Everythings fine now.

Thanks for your help with this and thanks again for a great little airport. We've snow on the ground here in the UK but CEJ4 in winter looks COLD!

Cheers,

Steve

Archived