A big thank you!

marith

I thought I would celebrate my 100th post in these forums by writing a big thank you to everyone in the Orbx team for producing the best scenery for Flight Simulator.

Thanks also to Iain for your wonderful screenshots as well as to everyone here for your great screenshots and videos.

I managed, last year, to finish purchasing every Orbx add-on and every one of them has enhanced my enjoyment of Flight Simulator immensely. I wish I could say which is my favourite airport or scenery area but I like and enjoy all of them with each of them having their own personality. We really have a great choice of places to fly with Orbx scenery.

As I am from New Zealand I am very impressed with NZSI, in particular the quality and accuracy, and I cannot wait until NZNI is released completing my home country. Thank you for New Zealand!

I look forward to all of the new releases planned for this year, even if I don't know what they are, as I know that all of them will be great and worth buying.

I really believe that all of the Orbx developers are second to none and the customer service and support is excellent. Not only do we get updates to products but also a great range of awesome free add-ons.

So once again thanks!

Martin

Thank you for taking the time to post this mate

I meant to also thank you Jay for all that you do and keeping these forums running smoothly :)

The best is yet to come i reckon.

I'm sure there will be some impressive stuff coming our way :)

Archived